- Eye Exams
- Fashion Eyewear
- Designer Frame
- Children's Eyewear
- Contact Lenses
- Lab on Premises
Types of Payment Accepted:
We accept cash, personal checks, ATM, American Express®, MasterCard®, Visa® and Discover®.
Our staff speaks Spanish.
- Participate with VSP
- Vision Care Plan (VCP)
- Superior Vision
- Davis Vision
- Do I need to complete any documents or forms prior to my first visit?
- It is recommended that all patients complete the Patient History Form located on our website. Although we cannot promise a faster processing time, it does normally help save some time on your visit; allowing you time to look around at our eye fashion in the office.
- What typically happens during my eye exam?
- Depending on the type of exam, you can expect a thorough evaluation of your external and internal eye health, including but not limited to checks for glaucoma, cataracts, and macular degeneration. Dr. Cynthia Ward will explain all of the necessary tests needed during exam and their importance.
- What is you policy on privacy and patient confidentiality?
- Dr. Cynthia Ward and her staff care deeply about you the client at Lake Nona Eye Care. We care about our patients’ privacy and strive to protect the confidentiality of your medical information at this practice. New federal legislation requires that we issue this official notice of our privacy practices. You have the right to the confidentiality of your medical information, and this practice is required by law to maintain the privacy of that protected health information. This practice is required to abide by the terms of the Notice of Privacy Practices currently in effect, and to provide notice of its legal duties and privacy practices with respect to protected health information. If you have any questions about this Notice, please contact Dr. Cynthia Ward.